Re: [NSW? Qld?] Australian trolleybuses?

Dave McL wrote in message <381acbbd@news.iprolink.co.nz>...
>> This is commonly called the Wylde St line
>
>It might have been, but I was replying to someone who claimed Sydney had
>trolleybuses at Manly, and who claimed there were trolleybuses in
>Fremantle. Was he right or was I?

<pedantry> The original poster didn't claim that it was Manly in Sydney.
Might have meant Manly in Brisbane (still mistaken).  A good reason to be
careful with duplicate Australian place names, as other posters have
suggested recently.

</pedantry>
Rgds, Bill :)