Try and at least post the basic timetable! (was: Toolamba/Tatura sightings)

Doug Mason wrote:

> And today Saturday I have found out that X47, X49, and X53 will be running a
> grain train out of Shepparton.  Does this mean that we as Shepparton get X49
> first in its new colors, and with X47. Also T378 will go though Toolamba for
> some charter up Echuca way Sunday morning.

    If people find out about some unusual trains then could you at least post
some basic times for the train if you know them. Not all of us here are Freight
Victoria employees or have contacts in Freight Victoria.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au