Toolamba/Tatura sightings

Just happened to notice the following trains during the week.

Monday	J515 and T387 Toolamba 10:45 down Kyabram  (picked up passengers)
Monday J515 and T387 Tatura 13:00 up/down Echuca  (dropped off and picked up
passengers) Monday T387 Toolamba 16:50 up Seymour Thursday J515 Toolamba
12:10-50 up to Seymour Thursday G5?? And X?? 18:20 down Echuca goods.  (G
class on Toolamba and Echuca is wrong and it will end up in the dirt.)

And today Saturday I have found out that X47, X49, and X53 will be running a
grain train out of Shepparton.	Does this mean that we as Shepparton get X49
first in its new colors, and with X47. Also T378 will go though Toolamba for
some charter up Echuca way Sunday morning.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.