Re: [NSW] Pocket Rocket (was 8 car C set)

Speaking of CTCCTC (6-car "pocket rockets"), it seems that R32 is the remanining one
in sector 3. all the others have had Tulloch cars fitted back on to them.

Ashley Wright <ajwright@spam.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
381a36b7.86799@news.ozemail.com.au">news:381a36b7.86799@news.ozemail.com.au...
On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:26:48 +1000, Railway Rasputin
<bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

>Ashley Wright wrote:
>>

>>   You will probably find that any 6 car "s" sets are really made up of
>> an S set (4 cars) and an L set (2 cars).
>>
>Yes in some cases, no in most.

  As somewhere else asked are 6 car 'S' sets a Hornsby thing. In the
few years I lived in Sydney commuting on the Illawarra line I never
once seen a 6 car 'S' set. All 6 car sets were either R's or S+L
combo's.
------
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia  ajwright@nospam.ozemail.com.au
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright   Do not reply to my email. Delete word