No update at cityrail site

I note the timetables on the Cityrail site are not updated for some
services.
One I found was the 10.17pm from Sydney to Wyong/Newcastle.
It has no mention that it continues to Newcastle on Friday nights.
In other news, I note a lot of the new timetables appearing at rail
stations.
But the pictures on them are of interest, for example, the Northern Line
timetable has a picture of Taronga Zoo on the front, and the East Hills
timetable has a picture of the clock tower and Harbour Bridge on the front.
Irrelevant if you ask me.
Other Timetable I have seen have relevant pictures, example: South coast
line has a picture of the coast.
Regards.