Re: State of steam in NSW

Steven Hurst <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote in message
HZ5S3.122$fq3.2606@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:HZ5S3.122$fq3.2606@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> I wouldn't live in Sydney for all the money in the world!
>
> Melbourne, Australia
>
> > Maybe NSW could take a leaf out of Victoria's book and reinstate the
> > Newcastle Flyer once a week?

yes you place said it all the ars end of the world good to see jeff k gone
i think it would be a great idea to bring back a service once a week on a
saturday or sunday that goes from sydney to newcastle only stopping
sydney
hornsby
gosford
hamilton for the maitland line
newcastle
it could leave say 7 am from sydney and leave about 3 pm from newcastle
this service could cost a few dollars more on top of a return fare
what do you think on the idea.