Re: More Money for Alice to Darwin line

Yes - what a ripper.  Its a bit like the TV ad for the Melbourne Herald-Sun
newspaper a few months ago which spouted on about how they know Melbourne like
nobody else.  The vision was of a W class tram trundling along St Kilda road,
but the sound was the distinct whirring of a Z-class tram.  To anyone who truly
knows Melbourne it stood out incredibly.  The media really are ignorant of rail
details, and further more they dont think it matters.