Re: GSR will extend the Ghan service to Darwin

Mike Roebuck <Mike.Roebuck@cobblers.datacomm.ch> wrote in message
S1UaOPQ5C5lVlzhs3wyY+jpp5iq=@4ax.com">news:S1UaOPQ5C5lVlzhs3wyY+jpp5iq=@4ax.com...

> Are you really discounting the possibility that GSR might actually
> invest in totally new stock for a totally new service?
>
> I'm amazed at the negative tone in this newsgroup sometimes
> (aus.rail). Are things really so bad?

The cars I was referring to are totally unused - they have never turned a
wheel in revenue service, I do not think they have even been tested - I
think they went straight from the factory to storage sidings.

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au