Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Hi Peter

Peter Ruxton wrote in message ...
>That is not the case in NSW at all. The priorities are :-
>

>1. Cityrail
>2. Countrylink
>
>Then **** the rest
>
>Freight then gets a run after Cityrail and Countrylink.
>
>Present Policies
>
>Freight AM and PM Curfews
>When North Coats Timetables are made
>
>Countrylink, Dungog Diesels and Telarah Workings get timetabled first.
>
>This same policy flows into Train Control

Ummm Peter, that may be how it is written on paper and that may well be the
agreement, but any time U wanna come and see first hand how the Train
Controllers at Broadmeadow work the things you are welcome... Just email me
and we can work somethin out... But I can tell you, particularly on the
north coast that is not the way the trains are worked...

Cheers
Jack
Queensland: Perfect One day
Beautiful the next
And wet for the other 363 days of the year