Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

David Bromage wrote:

> Kerry Whitfield (webmaster@orientbeach.com) wrote:
> > Ticketless travel. I'm not sure what would happen if eveyone on train used
> > this method, it probably wouldn't work. I've heard that in the USA some of
> > the airline companys are spending up big to introduce ticketless travel.
>
> Qantas already does this with e-tickets. When you check in you show some
> ID and you are given a boarding pass.
>
> Cheers
> David

Ansett have now followed.  You can also book with Qantas online, last trip I
made I booked the trip and picked up my e-ticket at the check in counter.  Quick
and easy.  I'm not sure if you can redeem Frequent Flyer points online yet, but
you can certainly check how many you've got. etc etc online.

If only the railways were a tenth as responsive to their customers.

Jackson