Re: two car K set out of place

I rode the service yesterday (Wednesday) and it was K4 on the 0908 ex Fassifern to Newcastle
(not sure ex Morrisett time) and also K4 on the 1320 ex Newcastle. Friday I'll be on the same
to Newcastle and the return working 1020 ex Newcastle. Did pass a 4 car set yesterday, will
look out more tomorrow.
John