Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

All of this is fairly normal for Country Link
I am afraid, I have been abused several times
by railway staff here, (notice I didnt call them workers) for having the cheek
to complain about service on XPT's.
I would love to be able to use the Syd/Macksville service twice a month, 20
returns P/A with my work, but I will not subject myself to such 3rd class
service anymore.
Now I drive or Fly, This is a large loss of revenue for rail, and extra cost
for me, but I will not put up with consistantly BAD service.

All I ask are fairly simple things,
1. Close to on time running.
2.Good food and Drink.
3.Some degree of comfort.
Is this to much to ask?, well for country link, it is , as they still have no
Idea about SERVICE.
Mylo.