Re: Labor win etc...

Michael wrote:

> Brian Evans (IOM) said on 19-Oct-99 in <7ufhi2$314$1@m2.c2.telstra-
> mm.net.au>:
>
> >In relation to the South Morang Extension, is the ROW still in place?
> >

> A lot of it still is, to the extent that the bridge about 200m on the down
> side of Epping station still (almost) exists but i think has had the
> decking removed, as with most bridges on closed lines (makes u wonder
> why...). McDonalds Road at South Morang still kinks where the original
> level crossing was.

<Rest snipped.>

Travelling from epping to south morang -  the kink was the level cross there,
and now another road from mill park crosses  the ROW only 50-100M away ( In
another Thread we were talking about level crossings and their numbers ) - I
wonder how they will cross  if they do return the rail back ?

Regards,
David Head