Re: Comedy Driver

A few years back I caught the train from Newtown to Central (sydney) where I heard the following
announcements from the guard:

Next stop MacDonaldtown - home of Ronald McDonald

Next stop Redfern - please change here for anywhere else you want to go

Next stop Central where the driver and guard will alight for psychoanalysis

Regards,
Ross