Comedy Driver

Hi,

Today on the 16:18 Dn Epping ex Flinders Street, it appeared that the
driver was actually a comedian. Along the whole trip, over the PA, were the
following:

Approaching Flagstaff: Good afternoon passengers, we are now approaching
Flagstaff. Flagstaff is closed on Sunday's for maintenance, so we aren't
stopping here.

Approaching Parliament: We are now approaching parliament, this station is
easily recognised by all the hot air.

Exiting the City Loop: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, and all the
little ones, we are now approaching Jolimont. I am going to Epping and you
are all welcome to tag along. Please note that if you are travelling to any
stations between here and epping you can tag along too since im stopping at
all of them. If you are travelling to Hurstbridge, you are welcome to
change at Clifton Hill.

Departing Victoria Park (this one was expected!): We are now departing
Victoria Park. All Collingwood supporters, please stand up, turn to the
right of the train and salute, all other football supporters can take one
millisecond of silence.

Approaching Bell: Good afternoon passengers, we are now approaching.....
Umm i forget the name [drops microphone] [coming into station about to
stop] Ah, that name should ring a BELL.

I was unsure of anything after that, I alighted at Regent.

Apart from two old people who objected and said "what a ning nong" each
time he announced, he had all the passengers laughing. These oldies were
put back in their place pretty quickly.

Why can't we have more drivers like this? :-)

Regards
Michael