Re: FV Grain

Rod <comtrain@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
7uuqu9$s80$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7uuqu9$s80$1@news1.mpx.com.au...

> > > VHGYs?
> > > Or whatever they code them now! VHHY VHGX VHGF
> > >
> > > Any Vicrail grain hopper sitting on bogies.
> >
> > I thought they were called "bullets" !?
> Why?
> Rod

Brings back memories. In the good old days (sic) when Ararat was still a
depot the term Goofies was used out west and down south to Portland, When we
ran to Geelong they were Bullets. They were also refered to Bullets up
Donald, Ouyen way. It made it confusing sometimes when you ran a train one
way or went releiving up the North West.

--
Gavin Potter
e-mail

"Planning without action is futile. Action without planning
is fatal."  -Alan Speigel.