Re: (Melb) Misc. sighting

On 23-Oct-1999, Michael <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote:

> The dining car normally does a South Geelong service on Saturday
> evenings, pulled by an N class loco, and an N or FN set. AFAIK, bookings
> are $90 per head, through some company. Details should be available at
> Spencer Street station information de

It goes on Fridays on the 1600 Down South Geelong & returns on the 1725 Up,(only Staff on board -
setting up) & the 1915 Down South Geelong & returns on the 2130 Up ex Geelong (with Paying
Passengers, Empty Cars South to Geelong, should they not call it empty cars on Fridays? :])). On
Saturdays it's on the 1755 Down South Geelong and Returns on the 2025 Up. It's run by Supertrain
Promotions in Oakleigh. And it usually on an FN Set.
--
Anamul (aka Peter Riley)
I cannot believe that people think Aussies drink "Fosters"

ICQ 17225861
EMail Mul@bigpond.com