Re: Hornsby Yard

Railway Rasputin wrote:

> Change of thread.
> Could any train crews that been up to Hornsby tell me what its like?
> I haven't made it up there yet. So If you see a driver with a 5 foot
> piece of paper wraped around the inside of the cab its me trying to read
> the map they gave us.

Worked through there tonight (Woohoo! I'm qualified again!)  5 minute delay on the
down going to Berowra.   3 minute delay on the up.  As I was already 15 late on
the down, a delay slip was a non event, and a bit of good guarding on the up got
us back on time. ;-)

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au