Re: CityRail Ticket Gates (was: St Leonards, NSW)

Another thing I'm a little baffled about...the patronage at Ashfield may as well be higher than Burwood, but it has been "left out" of the list of stations to be installed with such gates. I was actually quite surprised to see no gates at Ashfield's new concourse when I went there last Saturday--I'd think that since the place is "brand new" it'd have some measure to stop fare evaders from getting another free ride.