Re: Qr Photos

Hi

Basically, what you do in your own time (as opposed to QR's) with your
images is up to you. They can't stop you. I would think that a lot of rail
sites on the net come from rail employees...........

BTW, QR is the only Australian suburban rail passenger operator without an
official website at this stage so what does that say? There is of course
Queensland Rail on the Internet (QROTI) which is an unofficial site (but
very good) not associated with QR.

See my website for links - www.webalias.com/erknet

Eric