Re: Qr Photos

Peter Cook <glt0145@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
BudP3.16955$D33.49056@ozemail.com.au">news:BudP3.16955$D33.49056@ozemail.com.au...
> talking of taking photos. I thought i would post some to the net. So being
> good QR worker i approached my employer to see if it was ok to post these
> photos of qr which i had personally taken over many years, the blunt
answer
> was no. They wish only to have there own photos published in case mine
> caused a little corporate heart ache.

Peter,
         being an employee you are naturally aprehensive! but Bjelke
Peterson is gone and Hitler would have died of old age if he survived the
Bunker, Go ahead and put your photos on the Net, and hope they do something
about it......and then sue their arses off, I asure you , you wont need to
work for the bastards then.
Rod рс  grrr...