Re: problems at ringwood (again) - sun 17/10

When I passed through Ringwood on Sunday (sometime mid-afternoon), th train
was forced to stop very suddenly due to a scrub fire in the bushland between
the canal and the local creek mid-way between Heathmont and Bayswater.
There was an enormous amount of smoke in the air, plus firemen from both the
local CFA station in Bayswater and the local MFB station (Ringwood, my
guess).  I'm not sure if this had anything to do with the running of trains
being screwed up, but I just thought I'd mention it.