Re: Sydney Trip

Perhaps Wondabyne and Woy Woy are the only stations with a boat park as
well/instead of a car park.

If he means remote - some good examples spring to mind. Awaba, Cowan,
Wondabyne of course. The line misses the major traffic generators between
Newcastle and Wyong, with non-events such as Dora Creek getting a station
while places such as Belmont, Swansea and The Entrance miss out. Always the
way

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@efs.mq.edu.au> wrote in message
380C0074.C5A832EA@efs.mq.edu.au">news:380C0074.C5A832EA@efs.mq.edu.au...
> Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:
>

> > I was looking at the new Central Coast Street Directory (by
Sydway/Melway) it