Re: Sydney Trip

: > Also do they still run the suburban trains in Newcastle? if so how long
: > before the stop running?

: Do the Three O'Clock train from Newcastle to Sydney.  It is supposed to be a 2
: car K set stopping just about everywhere, arriving in Sydney at Six.

I was looking at the new Central Coast Street Directory (by Sydway/Melway) it
has very good detial of the whole area from where Sydway stops to almost
Newcastle.  I never knew there were so many stations along that line, and
some are in the middle of no where with only a walking track to/from the
station.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord