Re: High and low stations (was submarine stations)

Hi,

The section between Museum and Parliament is also a lot longer than the
section between Museum and Flagstaff.

Since there is a curve between Museum and Parliament, it would also be
harder to notice any grade, even if you are on the train at the time.

I would also believe, that since there is assumably hardly any grade on the
exit at the Parliament end of the Clifton Hill loop, it is most likely that
Parliament is the highest station in the City Loop.

The altitudes would be rather deceiving as well, taking into consideration,
that there is a large dip toward the centre of the CBD, meaning that of the
underground stations, Parliament and Flagstaff are close to the peaks. I
would also consider the peak above parliament to be higher than that at
Flagstaff.

I wonder how wrong I am on this one... Does anyone have any written
evidence to back any claims up? I don't...

Regards
Michael

John Duncan McCallum said on 19-Oct-1999 in