Re: RD October 1999

Hi

Did the mail copies of Digest contain Olympic tickets by any chance? I only
found Digest on the selves last Thursday but it was worth the wait.

Seriously though, there have been problems with the mail in NSW. I am still
waiting for a letter to come from inner west Sydney to outer west Sydney
that was posted 4 weeks ago.

Eric