Re: QR Citytrain sponsorship of Honda Indy 300

Hi

There's a nice pic of a Subaru WRX on its roof with QR logo on the door on
the back of Monday's Daily Tele in Sydney. Luckily, the driver was not hurt.

Eric
Stage 1 of Operation Thumbnail now complete @ www.webalias.com/.erknet
Many pics of suburban trains from across the country......