Re: Web hosting

Further,

Railpage sits on the MagnaData backbone which has high speed ATM links to
Telstra, Onetel, MagnaData, Optus, Connect.com/AAPT and a list of smaller
isp's and telehouse sites.

Regards,
Brian

David Bromage wrote:

> david (david@nmit.vic.edu.au) wrote:
> > All I know is Railpage is a good address ! A friend of mine moved the
> > RAILPIX site there. And timing has been very good.
>
> RailPage sits right on a 155 megabit backbone. If you use Davnet or Onetel
> as your ISP, or your ISP uses them as a backbone, the speed is incredible.
> Unfortunately once it gets to the rest of the network through Optus it
> slows down a bit through congestion.
>
> Cheers
> David
begin:vcard
n:Evans;Brian
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Interactive Omnimedia
version:2.1
email;internet:bevans@omni.com.au
adr;quoted-printable:;;P.O Box 338=0D=0A;Fairfield;Victoria;3078;Australia
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Brian Evans (IOM)
end:vcard