Web hosting

    I am thinking of moving my site to Railpage as I need more space for
all the photos. I was just wondering what some of you thought about the
idea. I would like to find out if any of you have problems with
downloading files from Railpage that are approx 160kb. I want to try and
keep the site at a similar level of performance to the existing site at
OzEmail. If you know of any other possibilities for free web hosting
without excessive ads then I would like to find out about that as well.
I don't mind if you send the reply as an e-mail.

Thanks,
James Brook

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au