Re: Benalla again

Hello Rod :)

> Further to my post about the new owner of the frame at Bennalla. The sale
> was cancelled by ABB, on account that it may be required to modify Wodonga
> Box. Seems that they need extra levers to switch out Wodonga at night and on
> weekends.

That won't make him very happy!!

Besides, there is a small problem with what you say Rod..
If it is believed that Wodonga will be rationalised in the near future, then why
would they not just use the levers that are made redundant, rather than using
interlocking from Benalla...

They move in strange ways....

--
Thanks,