Re: Feedback needed

WhaleOilBeefHooked (daproc@spambait.umpires.com) wrote:
> I have a confession to make - I like writing timetables. I think I do it
> better than the current operators. Will people please visit
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~daproc/timetables.html, follow the links, and
> advise me of what they think of what I have written (the timetables, that
> is - not the HTML - I have people on alt.html already working on that!)

This form of timetable has been worked over several times in this
newsgroup. :)

A few problems. ST2 misses the connection to Brisbane. What is the purpose
of running ST1, ST3 and ST4 earlier? There is no problem starting ST3
earlier as it's formed by a stabled set.

Have another think about the IP schedules. It's not a train that runs from
Sydney to Perth. It's actually a train that runs from Adelaide to Perth
and Adelaide to Sydney. There is also a lot of idle time in Melbourne and
Perth.

Cheers
David