Re: Calliope

John Browning <ceo8@rocknet.net.au> wrote in message
01bf1583$d7d62d20$76e325cb@rocknet.www.rocknet.net.au">news:01bf1583$d7d62d20$76e325cb@rocknet.www.rocknet.net.au...

> The new line to East End (I think it is called) was opened in early 1998.

East End is correct.

> It leaves the north coast line between Yarwun and Mt Larcom

Aldoga to be precise.

> The branch to
> the port comes off the north coast line south of Yarwun

Mount Miller to be precise. It is a Staff and Ticket section from Mount
Miller to Fisherman's Landing, the name of the terminal. The signalling
associated with the Orica (formerly I.C.I.) siding at Mount Miller has been
decommissioned and a ground frame has been put in it's place. The 2 branch
lines have been built for the haulage of limeclay by QCL.

Matt Smith
Brisbane, QLD

I never seem to finish anyth

(Remove the 'Q' to reply).