Re: Calliope

The new line to East End (I think it is called) was opened in early 1998.
It leaves the north coast line between Yarwun and Mt Larcom  The branch to
the port comes off the north coast line south of Yarwun and crosses the
road from Gladstone to Mt Larcom near the coast by an overbridge.

Construction work was done by Cooks Construction, better known to some in
Victoria as the former operator of 900mm gauge brown coal trains in the
Latrobe Valley.

John Browning

Bruce Greening <bgreeni@attglobal.net> wrote in article
<38047421.84F48B84@attglobal.net>...