Bad Day at The Office.

I venture down to SteamTown today to have a look around and a talk
only to be informed by a welcoming committee That I was banned.
The reasons given were
1.  Trouble Maker
2.  Selling Videos of SteamTown and W901
3.  Selling SteamTown Tea Towels
4. Visiting the  Crib Room
5. Not being a member.

My answers to these allegations are as follows

1.  I let it be known publicly that SteamTown was selling multi gauge
switches to Port Doc , thus destroying two gauges at SteamTown, took
photos of workers relaying the replacement single track line, had my
 camera confiscated after leaving it by the line whilst helping to put in
new pins, it was about one week later my camera was returned, after
I caused a lot of Trouble Making, the pica were eventually put on the Web.

2. My video of SteamTown and W901 were wholly made by myself and were
not SteamTown property , besides SteamTown does not, to my Knowledge
have there own Video of W901 or NSU55.

3. The tea towels which I sold were old stock which had been sold to a local
shop, I re purchased them and sold only two for $2 each.

4. I was invited into the crib room by members to talk and read books in
their library , I had one cup of coffee in two years, and only after it was
offered
by a member  .  The crib room is left unlocked during opening hours and
has no signs restricting entry, many of my photos are still pinned up on the
Notice Board There in.

5. It should be my prerogative weather I become a member or not, I have been
helping out at SteamTown for two years, by, giving guided tours (Selling
Tourist
items in there "Peterborough Car" )     breaking up sleepers to fire up W901
whilst she was being upgraded, spent countless hours posting SteamTown pics
to The News Groups. All this without a single thank you.
I will give a signed statement if I have to.
Thanks a lot SteamTown.

--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au