Re: Bad Day at The Office.

there as bad as rtm my mate asked if he could ride in the back of the train
along with 2 overeseas tourest but because this was charted even though it
was about 1/2 to 3/4 full he was unable to even after offering to pay the
fare .
so rtm is just as bad in my mind
Robin <stationmaster@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
M7bN3.7050$D33.29682@ozemail.com.au">news:M7bN3.7050$D33.29682@ozemail.com.au...
> I venture down to SteamTown today to have a look around and a talk
> only to be informed by a welcoming committee That I was banned.
> The reasons given were
> 1.  Trouble Maker
> 2.  Selling Videos of SteamTown and W901
> 3.  Selling SteamTown Tea Towels
> 4. Visiting the  Crib Room
> 5. Not being a member.
>
> My answers to these allegations are as follows
>
> 1.  I let it be known publicly that SteamTown was selling multi gauge
> switches to Port Doc , thus destroying two gauges at SteamTown, took
> photos of workers relaying the replacement single track line, had my
>  camera confiscated after leaving it by the line whilst helping to put in
> new pins, it was about one week later my camera was returned, after
> I caused a lot of Trouble Making, the pica were eventually put on the Web.
>
> 2. My video of SteamTown and W901 were wholly made by myself and were
> not SteamTown property , besides SteamTown does not, to my Knowledge
> have there own Video of W901 or NSU55.
>
> 3. The tea towels which I sold were old stock which had been sold to a
local
> shop, I re purchased them and sold only two for $2 each.
>
> 4. I was invited into the crib room by members to talk and read books in
> their library , I had one cup of coffee in two years, and only after it
was
> offered
> by a member  .  The crib room is left unlocked during opening hours and
> has no signs restricting entry, many of my photos are still pinned up on
the
> Notice Board There in.
>
> 5. It should be my prerogative weather I become a member or not, I have
been
> helping out at SteamTown for two years, by, giving guided tours (Selling
> Tourist
> items in there "Peterborough Car" )     breaking up sleepers to fire up
W901