My Station News Thursday.

Hi all from Peterborough, to answera few queries,
I have been looking after the Peterborough Station
for 15 Months , and have been acting Station Master
for 8 months, all with the blessing of The
 Peterborough Council , Transport SA , and Great
Southern Railways , permision given by Steve Bradford
the CEO.

The Station dose not Officialy exist , so in reality , I am
only a  Caretaker  , cleaner and passenger helper, luggage
and transport to and from for Pensioners.

Not much traffic today with no Passenger Services, The TNT
freight Eastbound Thundered through at 9:25 CST headed
by NRs 20,132.
Cheers for now, Enjoy your trains.

--
Dirtcircuit Videos