Re: Three Position Signalling

Maurie Daly wrote:

> I can understand the angst created by not being able to run SG trains until FV
> signallers come on duty.

This is surely a question of having the trains depart on time and not try to go
early thus avoiding the wait for a signalman. If the train constantly is ready to
go early, then arrange for the signalman to come on at an earlier time. Probably
find that the shift would end early and thus no extra time is worked. This is what
used to happen in the days of the mighty VICTORIAN RAILWAYS - a proper railway
with a proper livery on its locos and cars. Made you proud to be a railway
employee.

David.