Re: Out of Gauge Suburban EMU's in Sydney (Was DOO In Sydney)

In article <3801A1EF.23CE7A5E@fastlink.com.au>,
Railway Rasputin  <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

>Harland Sanders wrote:
>>

>> Cannot there be mirors which can be swung back into guage?
>>
>> The doors pull back into guage!

>Do you constantly move the mirrors in your car and if you do can you get
>it right back every time?

 A friend has a Nissan Patrol that has electricaly retractable mirrors.
Apparently this handy when backing into narrow garages. :-)
 It remembers the proper settings for the mirrors so they extend back out
into the proper position.
 Contact Nissian for 1000 retractable rear view mirrors.

 I think some STA buses also have remote control retractable mirrors for those
tight traffic jambs :-)