My Station News Tuesday.

Tuesday 12th October 14:17 CST ,  a beautiful day at my Station
with clear blue skies, about 27% , first train on the scene was
an Up TNT  Freight ,with a load of Atco huts and general Container
Goods , which went rattling through in a hurry towards B.Hill.

As expected The Indian Pacific screeched to a halt on time at 1:10
pm CST  and disgorged it load of Two Passengers ,then glided silently
Down track , with two NR loco's in charge,  NR19 and NR28  The City
of Port Augusta.

I will always give The Elderly a free lift home from the Station and on
this occasion one elderly chap with more swag than most requested
a free ride and being the softy that I am I obliged,filling the boot and
rear seat with his belongings.

As usual on Tuesdays I have a great read of The Computer section
in The  Australian , they give away some great prizes.

I Have been busy creating a Web Page for My Station and need to know
hoe to run a spelling check on the page , I am using Front Page Express
and also need to know the best way to put a directory pointing to 20
or so Photos which are in Jpeg format, also does any one want to host
my Web Page ,only 1 page I think for now.
By for now.
    Enjoy Your Trains.
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au