Re: Gold Coast express pickup at Vulture St

Hi Matthew,

the closest time I can give is the 2:48 timetable out of Robina. I haven't got the timetable with me
at the moment to see what time we were due at Sth BNE. We sat south of Kuraby for perhaps 5 / 10 min
[max] and only a few minutes at Kuraby platform.  The 3:53 ex Sth Bne would have been caught in the
troubles if it came from the Beenleigh line. If it came from the Cleveland line it would have been
ok.

There were people on most platforms as we came through the suburbs so a suburban was due.

Did the GSPE go past Sth Brisbane while you were waiting at Sth BNE?

We passed  the outbound GSPE at Yeronga. I assume it was running the loop through Tennyson /
Corinda to turn for the return to Cairns.

The city end car on the crippled set at Altandi had Ipswich on the destination board but it could
have been changed later.

Cheers
Peter Cokley