Re: Railway Hotel [Warning: car wars / large post]

Noooooooo.... don't start the fordism's :-)

Found in my email archives, is the following....

[caution: also contains colourful language, scroll down to continue]

Regards
Michael

FORD ACRONYMS:

     Fix Or Repair Daily
     Found On Road Dead
     Backwards... Driver Returns On Foot
     Backwards... Dorks Ride On Fords
     Factory Ordered Road Disaster
     Factory Ordered Rebuilt Dodge(Datsun)
     Flip Over Read Directions
     Four Old Rusted Doors
     Fixed On Race Day
     Ford Owner Really Dumb
     For Only Retarded Drivers
     Fabrication Ordinaire Reparation Dispendieuse - French for ordinary
fabrication
     expensive repairs.
     Ford Owners Recommend Dodge
     Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy
     Found On Russian Dump
     For Off Road Death
     it Freaking Only Runs Downhill
     Fat Old Rusted Dog
     Freaking Old Rusted Dodge(Datsun)
     Frigin Oakies Really Dig it
     Funky Old Road Dog
     Found On Roadside's Destroyed
     Backwards...Don't Ride Over Fifty
     Fixed-up Old Repossesed Dodge
     Found Old Rebuilt Dodge
     Forget OutRunning Dale
     Found On Railroad Deserted\
     Found On Railroad Dead
     Fools Only Read Directions
     First On Repair Dolly
     Favorite Of Redneck Drivers
     Backwards- Dumb Retards Own Fords
     Funny Old Rebuilt Dodge
     Fast Only Rolling Downhill
     Found On Russian Dump
     Forfiet On Race Day

MUSTANG ACRONYMS:

     Massively Under-Sized Tires And No Go

OTHERS:

This is Chevy country and on a quiet night you can hear a Ford rust...

A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said "If
you get in, I'll give you a lollypop." The girl kept walking. Following
along slowly, the man said "Come on and get in the car with me and I'll
give you two lolly pops." She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued
on her way. The man said "Get in with me and I'll give you this whole bag
of lollypops!" Finally, the girl turned and said "Look daddy, YOU bought
the Ford, YOU ride in it!!!".

Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust.
If it wasn't for our Fords,
our tools would rust.

Buy a Ford and you buy the best. Drive the first mile and walk the rest.

Person A: My parents just bought me a Ford Mustang.
Person B: So what did you do to them to tick them off?"

Speed Kills.
Drive a Ford
And live forever...

Q) How do you double the value of a Ford?
A) Fill it with petrol

>From the past 10 years about 90% of Ford trucks are still on the road, the
other 10% made it home.

That's not a leak, my Ford's just marking its territory!

David Johnson said in message <3801C61A.C8B8B35@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>Dave Malcolm wrote:
>
>> Why? didn't any one educate you in the facts of life. FORD is the only
>> real car.
>
>Found On Rubbish Dumps.  At least Holden is affiliated with GM / EMD /
Clyde / Trains!