Re: Bad day at the 'Marsh

The J had already made heavy going of the gently-undulating run from
Sunshine.

My estimate was 320-330 t for the load.

I didn't even get 30 km/h for the P on the climb: slightly below, dropping
to 22 km/h (I was timing on the kilometre posts).

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Yuri J Sos <steam4me@enternet.com.au> wrote in article