Re: Oldest set of flashing lights at a road crossing still in situ

I had suspected that they may be the oldest set in situ. Do any others of
this type still exist in use?

For those who haven't seen them, they are the type with a single lamp being
used to light lenses facing each direction. Most signals these days have a
seperate lamp housing for each direction - forward and rear of the post.

Darren Hodges.