Re: Hand Operated Gates - Flemington Racecourse Line

If you want to see gates actually working, you'll need to go to Brighton
(between Hampton and Brighton Beach). Are there any other manually operated
gates still in operation?

Daniel

37FEED40.3BA5218C@ozemail.com.au">news:37FEED40.3BA5218C@ozemail.com.au...