Re: Hand Operated Gates - Flemington Racecourse Line

    Are those gates gone now? I haven't been down that road recently. The last
time I can remember seeing them is on the SRS signal box tour back in 1997.

Steven Hurst wrote:

> I have now updated my website to include some pictures of the level
> crossing, taken by Tony Gatt.  (thanks Tony)
>
> You will find them by going to my website -
> (http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl),
> then click on the What's New link, and it is the latest entry - the crossing
> pics are on the level crossing page (surprising!), and there are also some
> more of Tony's pics of Newmarket, and the branch there on the Newmarket page
> too.
>
> ENJOY :)
>
> Steven Hurst
> Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
> http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl
>
> Ford - Live It  www.ford.com.au
>
> ICQ: 47551124   -   Yahoo Pager: hursteau

Holden - Drive on - http://www.holden.com.au/
HSV - I just want one! - http://www.hsv.com.au/

:-)

--