Re: Hand Operated Gates - Flemington Racecourse Line

I have now updated my website to include some pictures of the level
crossing, taken by Tony Gatt.  (thanks Tony)

You will find them by going to my website -
(http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl),
then click on the What's New link, and it is the latest entry - the crossing
pics are on the level crossing page (surprising!), and there are also some
more of Tony's pics of Newmarket, and the branch there on the Newmarket page
too.

ENJOY :)

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl

Ford - Live It  www.ford.com.au

ICQ: 47551124   -   Yahoo Pager: hursteau