Re: DOO on CountryLink

It is just a really immature way he uses to anonymise himself. If you say
"Well Oil Beef Hooked" really fast in an irish accent, it kind of sounds
like what it means.

"Well I'll Be F***ed" <-- you can probably guess the censored bit.

There are more intelligent ways of anonymising yourself, like Notagunzel,
at least it means something relevant to this group :)

Regards
Michael

Steven Hurst said in message <939451662.969603@diddley.primus.com.au>, I
therefore quote: