Re: Metcard statistics. Does it even happen?

    At Essendon the gate in the metcard validating machine is always open. You
hardly ever see anyone validating their metcards here. To the average public
transport user, whats the point of validating the metcards. Once it's initially
validated (either by a metcard machine on the buses or trams or by a station
validating machine) the ticket inspectors can't tell if you have validated it or
not.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: