Re: British accident track layout

pdwyer said in message <09920fb9.4e7b4f6a@usw-ex0102-009.remarq.com>, I
therefore quote:

> People have DIED Eddie.

Hello, welcome to the real world. People die every minute of the day. It's
just unfortunate that the many people that died in this rail disaster were
at the wrong place at the wrong time. Well I should be saying, rather, that
the accident should not have happened in the first place.

Unfortunately you can't do anything to bring it back to what it was before,
and not talking about it won't bring it back either. Where you say in a
are wrong because I would have to say that MORE people in this group are
actually involved in the industry than not.

All I have to say, mr pdwyer, is that if you do not like this thread (Or
other similar threads, ignore them).

It's just like people who whine about Metcard threads, then go posting to
threads that I and other Metcard users can't stand. (I honestly can't stand
any posts about unionistic garbage, yes im for unions, but i just hate
reading about it all the time. I am also sick of the darwin rail threads
that just keep coming back. But do you see ME actively complain about it?)
I don't whine and complain if there is something on the newsgroup that I
can't bear to read, I just skip it.

On that note, I'm off to make another Metcard post right now, from an
observation of mine late this week. (NOT for the purpose of trolling).

Regards
Michael