Re: British accident track layout

pdwyer wrote:

<Snip useless dribble>

>  How many people would you like to have died Eddie?
>   10??
>   20??
>   30??
>   40??
>
>   Are you keeping a running total?
>
>   To a lot of people concerned with the safety of rail passengers,
>  an accident likethe one at Paddington is not a joke, nor a topic of
>  idle conversation.
>
>  People have DIED Eddie.

Now why do you feel you need to come on here and tell us what we should
or shouldn't be discussing? If you dont like the subject then don't read
the post's, it's that simple, and as for Eddie's original post, I found
it quite interesting as i didn't know what the track layout was before,
and as for weather a particular train went through a red signal or not
noone will ever be really sure because both drivers are dead.

I an waiting for the outcome of the enquiry just like many others so we
can be sure, but I still find some of the posts on here fairly
interesting. So on closing i just want to say, Pull your fukken head in
and if you dont like what you read then dont read it.

--
I Michael Van Baast       I